My musical philosophy is to preach Love... Jboi


My musical philosophy is to preach Love, Inspire and steer meaningful change in our society. I have been around the Nigerian Music Industry professionally since 2003 when I won the AMEN AWARD for the best R n B hip hop collaboration. I have used the period between 2003 to really discover myself, my music and the musical influences that impact on my brand of Music. I have worked with musicians like Muma Gee, Terry G, Eddie Remedy, Ruff Man, Bright of Ruff Rugged and Raw, Prince Wadada, Daniel Wilson and lots of upcoming artistes.
I am also a songwriter, co-producer, voice over artiste and also a wonderful live band performer. My brand of Music “Afro Hip-hop: is inspired by environment and influenced notable musicians like the Great Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Bob Marley, Buju Banton, Maxi Priest, Sting and R. Kelly. This is my musical history till date and i do believe you will appreciate and derive pleasure from my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment