I’m not married yet and my woman is not a banker – Nigerian musician King Soul E

Nigerian musician King Soul E is very furious at the moment, The talented singer is irritated by a blogger who wrote that he has married wife nr. 2. According to the blogger, the new wife (Petula Delinda) is an Abuja-based banker. “I have not even spoken to that blogger before in my life and my woman is not a banker,” clearly angry KSE tells Live Online with Delia.

Not done, he stormed: “Did I tell you that I’m married? I only told you I was engaged. If I’m getting married I’ll inform you as I promised. Anyway, I do not want to talk about that issue again. Right now I’m concentrating on my three singles (Baba you too much, Follow Follow, and Tonight), which I’m coming out with this month.”

We hopes that bloggers will abstain from fabricating stories all in the name of getting more readers. We know quite alright that rumors sell, but think of your long-term reputation. Writing that a man who is engaged to someone married another banker could bring problems to the relationship. Let’s think before we write.

No comments:

Post a Comment