JENNIFER LOPEZ ADMITS TO BEING A WORKING MOTHER CAN

Jennifer Lopez admits to being a working mother can "overwhelm". The singer-and-l'attrice - who has three years of thetwins, Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony alienated -says it's tough enough to juggle everything in her life, but would not want any other way. He told E! In line: "I just this attitudetowards life - she just the gout attack it. You just gotta go for it."Sometimes it can be overwhelming.

I very much still children and everything, but you know, whenever I'm tired or feel overwhelmed, I go, 'This is good. I'm alive. It's OK. I'm lucky. 'I'm tired at times, but to be quite honest, I love what I do. "Any time I take everyfeeling that feels like this is scary, this is too much, they're like, 'is not so weak.'" The Jennifer, 42, is the mother who loves more than anything in the world and has recently said that envied the life of her children because they have already done so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment