My concert will ft. Flavour Nabania, Terry G, 2face Idibia and more – Nigerian musician Jaywon

Nigerian musician Jaywon Juwonlo a.k.a Oba Onitinko 1’s album concert” Meet Jaywon” is coming up on the 9th of December 2011 at Lagoon Restaurant, V.I, Lagos, Nigeria.

“My album concert will feature Flavour Nabania, Olamide, Terry G, VIP from Ghana, 2face Idibia and all my friends in the industry – and also my big brothers.  Catch me if you can (laughs), you all are welcome.”

Well, My readers you can see you’re all now in hot demand as every musicians and movie producers are now personally inviting you to their events. So let’s go there and show them some love.

http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2011/11/16/my-concert-will-ft-flavour-nabania-terry-g-2face-idibia-and-more-%E2%80%93-nigerian-musician-jaywon-tells-nollywoodgossip/

No comments:

Post a Comment