Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’

A few weeks ago the daring entertainer showed off her inked body by posting a picture of herself via her Twitter account @Tontolet. The ‘freaky’ tattoo which runs across the entire upper back region of her body immediately generated heated comments on social media sites and dozens of blogs.

While most of the comments question the motive and taste of the controversial tattoo, some feel she has every right to ink any part of her body as she pleases.

‘You see that tattoo, I’m not saying she shouldn’t get it, but dis is unladylike, it’s ugly and trashy. Dirty!!!’ one comment read while another says ‘You don’t need to judge her like that. She owns her actions and the body belongs to her. So she is very free to do whatever she wants. Nice tattoo anyway.’

Tonto who says she has 57 stars and letters each on her body has now spoken out in an interview with Golden Icon. ‘If you say you don’t love my tattoos, it’s my body. At the end of the day, it’s my body’ she said.

‘I am so loving my body right now, I think I’m just addicted to the pain of a tattoos so I just keep having more and more’, she added. She also says she will be getting more tattoos.

1 comment:

  1. how do u admire sometin u can't see or feel,n u fluant it?dont think so

    ReplyDelete