ANNE CURTIS NAMED 'CELEBRITY OF THE YEAR'

Anne Curtis is the 'Celebrity Of The Year' by Starstudio Magazine for 2011, she is also the cover issue of January 2012.

Curtis career for 2011 soared high. she made several endorsements, film, record label and became frequent magazine cover.

Anne was also named as the most surf Filipino celebrity in the internet.

Anne tweeted how blessed she was for 2011 and thankful to those people who supported her "We found love is my song for all followers & fans! 2010 was a hard year for me but 2011 turned out to be one of the best years I've ever had and I have all of you to thank! Thank you For all the love & support! All the tweets and lovely messages! Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Anne soon will have a major concert on 2012, and hoping that 2012 is a much better year from 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment