HAZEL JONES, A WOMAN WITH TWO VAGINAS (VIDEO)

Hazel Jones told yesterday how a one-in-a-million medical condition led to her being born with two fully-formed vaginas, Nollywoodgossip has learned. The 27-year-old woman said it means she has lost her virginity twice.

But she added she was so at ease with her body that she goes to sex clubs with her husband. Hazel, of High Wycombe, Bucks, did not realize she was different until her periods started at 14. She said: “I told friends. They looked even more confused than me.”

She went to hospital four years later to learn the truth. She added: “I thought it was amazing.”

Hazel told The Sun last night she and hubby Riki visited fetish clubs, explaining: “It shows how relaxed I am.“My quirky condition does not make me shy or hold me back. In fact, it’s something I celebrate.”

2 comments:

  1. Ιt's amazing for me to have a website, which is good designed for my knowledge. thanks adminRed Dawn HD Free Streaming
    my web page :: Red Dawn HD Free Streaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gooԁness! Αωeѕοme aгticlе ԁude!

    Thanκ you so much, Нowevеr I am going thгоugh diffісulties wіth youг RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I can't subscribе
    to it. Is there аnybodу еlѕe gеtting identical RSЅ problems?
    Anybody whο knowѕ the аnѕwer will you kіnԁly rеspоnԁ?
    Thanх!!http://upсοming.
    yahoo.com/eѵent/10692882/IL/Chicagо/Wаtch-Last-Μan-Standing-Seaѕоn-2-Εpisodе-8-online-Bullying/Chіcаgo-Theatre/
    my website :: Watch Last Man Standing Season 2 Episode 8

    ReplyDelete