BEYONCE KNOWLES ANNOUCES TRIO OF POST-BABY SHOWS

She’s only been a mom for a few months, and already BeyoncĂ© Knowles is itching to get back on stage in front of her fans.

The “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” songstress has booked a three-night run at Revel Beache’s Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey over Memorial Day Weekend.

Obviously tickets will get snatched up in a matter of mere minutes after they go on sale Friday, April 6th at 10:00am EST.

Beyonce gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Blue Ivy, on January 7th, 2012 and she and hubby Jay-Z have been enjoying their new roles as parents.

5 comments:

  1. I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.
    bestdigitalcamerasreview.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog like yours should be earning much money from adsense.
    http://www.businesstraveltours.com is my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    My Bolg : DepressionSymptomsMedication.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to go along with with you one this subject. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!

    ReplyDelete