NICKI MINAJ UNVEILS "PINK FRIDAY: ROMAN RELOADED" COVER

Giving her fans a reason to get excited, Nicki Minaj has released the cover art for her forthcoming album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

The “Super Bass” songstress got all kinds of colorful for the shot, which features Nicki covered in yellow, pink, and purple makeup with massive eyelashes and a solemn expression on her face.

Then again, given her outrageous performance at the 2012 Grammy Awards, it’s no wonder Nicki has come up with such an interesting cover design.

Minaj’s new album hits stores next month, as Nicki tweeted, “Pink Friday: ROMAN RELOADED April 3rd.”

2 comments:

  1. I lіκe the vаluable info yοu provide in
    youг artіcles. Ι wіll bookmarκ your weblog and chеck again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I'll learn manу neω ѕtuff rіght here!
    Вest of luck for thе neхt!http://ԁj.

    beatpогt.com/events/39610
    Also visit my blog - Watch Life of Pi 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ablе to find gοod information
    from your artіcles.http://dj.beatport.com/events/40111
    my page > Leverage Season 5 Episode 15 The Long Goodbye Job

    ReplyDelete