TIGER WOODS SAYS "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

Fresh from an injury over the weekend, Tiger Woods was back in action this morning (March 15) as he made an appearance at “Good Morning America.”

The PGA pro was in the house to debut his brand new video game “Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’13” and he even fielded some questions from host Robin Roberts.

Regarding his physical health, Tiger shared, “It’s good now. I took some days off. I’m going to start hitting golf balls tomorrow. All the swelling is gone, stiffness is gone, and I’m excited to get back out... Hopefully I’ll be ready for next week.”

And Woods is hoping his strong playing as of late will translate into a few wins in the months ahead. “I have to be consistent. I’m starting to get there again. It’s just a matter of making the right putts at the right time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment