MUSIC: ADAEZEY - E DEY HERE

How I started music: I grew up loving to sing especially rap music. There was this day, I was rapping Diddy's,  Jarule's,  Tupac's, Biggy's songs, a friend was like wow.."If u could flow like this I think it’s better u do your own thing" and immediately I felt this rush inside me to write my own lyrics and perform to the world. Since then it has been a part of me. It’s actually my passion. Arts is also in my family as my brother is a passionate writer and my grand ma used to be a good chorister in the village in her time. Then I went to 2shorts studio to do my first production ever after that I went to OJB~jazrel silver point studio to work with him and Joekeny who produced rugged mans hit song den “baraje” after that I did a music video titled: Sepe with director Emeka Bbefe,  that got best air played video on Lagos galaxy tv then.

 Motivation: My love to reach out to people. Passion for music, My religious family background.

 Motivation for E Dey Here: I needed something to make people feel like they always want to feel, that is, whatever they need to make them groove and feel happy dey here, That's were d track name E dey here came into existence And d song is produced by A list producer TY~MIX.


E DEY HERE: DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment