SELENA GOMEZ & VANESSA HUDGENS; "SPRING BREAKERS" BIKINI SPREAD!

 They’re both easy on the eyes, and Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens look super hot in their new film “Spring Breakers.”

Joined by costars Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine, the four ladies are featured showing off their bathing suit bodies in a spread included in the May 2012 issue of Interview magazine.

Additionally, Vanessa and Ashley look gorgeous as they ham it up with James Franco, who just happens to be pointing guns at their heads.

“Wizards of Waverly Place” Selena told the publication that her character Faith’s rebelliousness was a bit of a stretch for her to pull off.

“I mean, I'd never smoked a cigarette before in my entire life,” she began. “It was really funny - they had to show me how to do it. It was a mark thing for me — like, ‘This is what I want to be doing.’ I want to be taking myself seriously as an actress, and this was definitely a stretch.”

Meanwhile, Miss Hudgens explained her character, Candy, is a crazy party girl. “She's the one I feel kind of gets everyone going and pushes everyone a little bit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment