Birdman Talks Money, Aspires To Be A Billionaire


Cash Money's leader speaks on why he makes more than $100 million and says he wants to be a billionaire.

When Forbes Magazine estimated Birdman's wealth to be at $100 million, he felt they were incorrect. The Cash Money leader has said that the exact figure is much higher. In a recent interview with Forbes, Birdman spoke about why he felt $100 million was so low, how he plans on making a billion and why he feels he's earned all of his success.
“I just felt $100 million was low,” he told Forbes. “With all the different entities, I think I should still be a lot more than that. $500 million. $250 million, easy … As a child I always felt if I could make $1 million, I could make $100 million. If I could get $100 million, I’m just nine steps away from being a billionaire. And that’s the goal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment