Jessica Alba: I Starve To Stay Slim


Jessica Alba is busy awaiting the arrival of her second child. But that's not all there is to look forward to, though. The actress is already planning how she'll get her figure back. Due to give birth any day now, Jess has revealed her slimming secrets. When asked how she plans to get the perfect post-baby bod, the 30-year-old told Lucky magazine: "Working out every day for even just 45 minutes is good for my mental state."
Although it seems the actress, like the rest of us, has a tough time psyching herself up for a gym grilling. She added: "Getting dressed and actually doing it is the worst. It's hard to get motivated.
"In the gym I have, like, five things to distract me: TV, iPod, magazines... Working partners are good, too, so you can chat and not just drown in your own misery. Sorry, does that sound bad? I just hate working out."
We feel your pain, Jess.

The Fantastic Four star has also admitted maintaining a super bod like hers isn't easy. She continued: "I have a hard time with portion control, so I have 1,200-calorie meals delivered. But I also work out, so basically I'm starving. It sucks. I drink a lot of water."

www.skyliving.sky.com/news-gossip/jess-i-starve-to-stay-slim

No comments:

Post a Comment