ACTRESS ABIOLA ADEBAYO OPENS UP ON MARRIAGE PLANS

Pretty actress, Abiola Ayomide Adebayo,popularly known as Eyinoka,has come a long way in the industry. Though she has been missing in action for sometime now. In a recent interview,she opens up on why she has been missing in action,her love life and academics.

She said;People like saying what they don’t know,it’s a bundle of falsehood.I have never,for once,stopped acting.Though my academics have kept me away from the scene,it does not mean I am no longer in the industry. A lot of people have confronted me with this same question,and I have replied them.I am still an actress,I have not quit.

My staying out of the scene is for a positive reason.I have been busy with my studies,though I am still working. Am graduating this year by God’s grace at the Lagos State University.I studied International Relations.

Asked about her love life,she said; I have always been in love,I don’t have a new lover.He is my fiancé, he is a friend,a father,my everything.We are engaged and pray God will help us to make it to the altar.Don’t ask me to tell you about him because I am not ready to say anything about him.He wouldn’t even appreciate it when I say anything about him.

I am the one delaying the wedding.I want to finish my studies.I think it is better that way.I don’t want to be married and be in school at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment