GBENGA AEYINKA AND FRIENDS RETURN TO IBADAN ON APRIL 9

Popular stand comedian and show host Gbenga Adeyinka will cause major commotion in the ancient city of Ibadan when he revisits that city in April with his hit show ‘Laffmattazz with Gbenga Adeyinka and Friends’.

Adeyinka popularly referred to as Comedian of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CFR) is heading to Ibadan on Easter Monday, April 9, 2012 with an entourage of performers that’ll include Terry G, 9ice, Capital F.E.M.I, Alibaba and Koffi.

Adeyinka, who’s also a TV host and magazine publisher tells us ‘I don’t know why I’m so particular about Ibadan but I guess the love they showed me the first time proved my point that Ibadan remains the home of comedy’, comedian Adeyinka says.

Other performers include KSB, Jahbless, Lord of Ajasa, Skuki, Chuddy K, DJ Tony Blaze, Laff Up, Jedi, Jayru, Rayce, Shiaman, Morac, Lepacious Bose, Gordons, Omobaba, Tony Tetuila and a host of others.

The first edition of the show took place on August 21, 2011. Watch highlights below…

No comments:

Post a Comment