KATE PERRY ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF NEXT SINGLE

 The “The One That Got Away” songstress has been busy beefing up her 'Teenage Dream: the Complete Confection, Katy Perry' and the single dropping soon is a song entitled “Part of Me.”

“Confection” will include all 12 tracks that originally appeared on Perry's Teenage Dream album along with three new songs.

It will also feature versions of "E.T" featuring Kanye West and "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" featuring Missy Elliott, an acoustic version of "The One That Got Away" produced by Jon Brion and a seven-minute mix of the album's six singles.

"This is the complete story of Teenage Dream," the newly singer singer said in a statement. "It was an incredible honor to tie the King of Pop's Billboard Hot 100 record, but I'm moving forward and had a few things left to get off my chest. So this is the complete special edition of my album for my fans."

The album is set for a March 27 release!

No comments:

Post a Comment