MY VALENTINE DATE (POEM): DEDICATED TO ALL THE GIRLS I LOVE BEFORE THIS VALENTINE DAY 02/14/12


Dedicated to all the girls I love before this VALENTINE DAY 02/14/12.

Today my heart is red

Gentle as bread

Three roses colour red

Fragrant as my Mildred

She’s my dear love

Innocent as dove

The queen of club

Playful like a cub

My true valentine

Entices to dine

Lips as sweet as red wine

Embraces like vine

Box of chocolate

For my valentine date

But what I hate

I’m gonna be late

A bouquet of flowers

Brings forth showers

In my dear heart’s tower

Sprouts like flora grower

Together our hearts

Bound by a dart

Though it didn’t hurt

Court’sy from D’angel of hearts

Her laughter I love to hear

All these years

Yearns to be near

With my lovely dear

Author: Noel Horlanda

No comments:

Post a Comment