NICKI MINAJ: LONDON'S NEON KNOCKOUT

Exiting to an abundance of frenzied fans, Nicki Minaj checkout out of her super-posh London hotel earlier today (April 20).

Showing off her always eye-catching trademark style, the purple-haired "Super Bass" songstress dressed in a bright multi-colored sleeveless top, neon yellow mini skirt and matching stockings and fuzzy legwarmers as she toted a similar-hued lollipop through the crowd.

It's no doubt that the outspoken rapper has garnered mass appeal, yet even after reaching a whopping 11 million Twitter followers, she unexpectedly decided to deactivate her account.

When asked about her sudden departure from the social media platform, Miss Minaj explained, "A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did. I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me."

As for when or if we can expect to see Nicki back Online, she told, "I don't know yet, I'm thinking about it. I miss my Barbz, please bear with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment