RIHANNA RINGS IN 4/20 WITH AN ITALIAN FEAST

 
Kicking off a long night on the town, Rihanna filled up on Italian cuisine at Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica on Thursday (April 19).

The 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer looked striking in a long white dress with sexy black and red hosiery - of which she tweeted an up-close shot with the words “#PinUpS**t”.
Hitting up Roxbury nightclub following dinner, RiRi was in high gear as she was among the many partiers celebrating the smokers' holiday of 4/20 as the clock struck midnight.

Tweeting of this, the Barbadian beauty messaged, "2night is gon' be a good one, I could feel it! #1LOVE #420 #MARLEY"

Aside from her eventful social doings, Rihanna has also been nominated for a whopping 13 Billboard Music Awards including the grand prize of Top Artist.

On top of this, she treated fans to a behind-the-scenes video (watch below!) of herself and choreographer Hi-Hat practicing their moves before shooting the upcoming music video for “Where Have You Been”.

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually
    something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    My website - Sex Shop

    ReplyDelete