Keeping Up with the Kardashians Review: Bladder Up!


What are we doing, readers? Did we just spend a half hour of our lives watching Kris Jenner talk about her bladder and her vagina? Have we no dignity? While I re-consider how I spend my free time, let's review the latest scripted episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, THG style!

Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Kris vs. Khloe
Kris Jenner often pees herself. MINUS 7 because I don't care and because that's gross. There's apparently a rule of no phones at the dinner table in this household. Multiple TV cameras, though? No problem! PLUS 9.Kris is upset because her kids keep giving her a hard time over her bladder in front of strangers. Unless me and her are tighter than I realized, MINUS 19 for her complaining about this to a TV camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment