Angelina Jolie to Scale Back Film Career?

Even Angelina Jolie can't do it all. Between acting, directing, raising six kids and saving the world, she's got a lot on her plate. As she gets older, the 36-year-old knows something has to give. What she's likely to give up first is an easy call.


The Oscar winner, whose directorial debut is in post-production, and who will be starring in a remake of the Elizabeth Taylor film Cleopatra, said:
"As Brad and I get older we're going to do fewer films. I've been working a long time; he's been working a long time. We've had a nice run and don't want to be doing this indefinitely, our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do."
"You're drawn to certain roles because they question something about life, about love, about freedom. You ask these questions as you grow up: am I strong enough, am I sane enough? Do I understand love, do I understand myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment