GAME TALKS BEEF, "DETOX," LA SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT TWITTER CONTROVERSY

Chuck Taylor dismisses his beefs, "Detox's" latest push-back, and discusses his Twitter gaffe from months ago. In a recent interview with Tim Westwood, Game began by dismissing all of his beefs, as he is inclined to do on occasion.

"The Jay-Z shit? Who cares. 50? Who cares. I don't care about that. All I care about is my fans, my kids, my family, and my friends," he proclaimed.

When asked whether he had beef with Big Sean, Game simply replied, "Big Sean is a cool kid. I ain't got beef with nobody. Plus, nobody want no fucking beef with me anyway."

In light of the news that Dr. Dre would be taking a break from recording, Game also spoke on Detox. "I don't know. You have to ask Dr. Dre when he comes to the U.K.," said Game. "It is what it is."

Game also gave his take on his highly-publicized spat with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department caused by tweets sent via his Twitter account. "That was a fucked up situation," admitted Game. "That shit had me all over BBC News and CNN and shit. It is what it is. Twitter's dangerous. Twitter can get people killed. Twitter's doin' all kinds of shit. Gotta be careful with your tweet."

"That shit is stupid. None of you kids should be out there trying to die over a website. It don't make no sense. Live your life and have fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment