BOBBY BROWN OPENS UP ABOUT WHITNEY HOUSTON ON "TODAY"

He’s kept silent since his ex-wife Whitney Houston passed away earlier this year, but now Bobby Brown is sharing his heart in a new interview with Matt Lauer on the “Today” show.

The “My Prerogative” singer strongly denied that he was the one who got Houston hooked on drugs, despite rampant rumors. “I didn’t get high before I met Whitney. I smoked weed, I drank beer, but I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs.”

Brown continued, “It was a part of her life way before we met. I worried about it when we first got together ... then I tried it. And for some reason I have an addictive personality. I wasn't the one who got her addicted to drugs. I'm not the reason she's gone."

Even so, Bobby still feels some guilt for Houston’s downward spiral. "Maybe I could have done something different to ensure she had a longer life. I didn't know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, it's a hard fight. It's a hard fight to maintain sobriety."

No comments:

Post a Comment