CAMERON DIAZ DROPS BY "THE TONIGHT SHOW"

Stepping out for a media appearance, Cameron Diaz was spotted at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” last night (May 1).

The “There’s Something About Mary” babe talked with Leno about the fact that she’s almost 40 and how, unlike many of her Tinseltown peers, that doesn’t freak her out.

“I’m gonna be 40, yup... I’m so excited. I’ve always said this. When I was in my twenties I couldn’t wait to get to my thirties. When I’m in my thirties now, I’m so looking forward to my forties. I love getting older. I don’t think we give enough, not credit, but we just don’t embrace getting older. We don’t embrace our older generation.”

As for her bucket list accomplishments so far, Diaz noted, “I’ve jumped out of an airplane... I’ve ridden on the back of an elephant bareback on full-blown running towards the Himalayas in the middle of sunset which was pretty amazing. And I was scuba diving this one time down in

Cozumel and there’s this massive grouper, probably the sized of a Volkswagen Bug... I’m rubbing its lip and looking into its eyes and all of a sudden it goes like this [makes sucking motion] and I go like this [gets sucked into fish’s mouth] and the only thing stopping me was my neck.”

No comments:

Post a Comment