TENNIS STAR SERENA WILLIAMS SAYS SHE'S DONE DATING FOR 'NEXT DECADE'

The 30-year-old tennis star who has dated rappers Common and Drake tells Celebuzz that her failed relationships in the past have hurt her so badly, she doesn’t want to be in a relationship for the next decade.

Serena tells Celebuzz

    I have given up on dating. It just hasn't worked out well for me. I'm a really emotional person. I give my all and everything. I do make mistakes, like every human does, but the last relationship was just too much of a heart break for me. I just can't go through that anymore.

It was hard. I just have to remove myself from that atmosphere for about the next decade or so.Dear women, don't let a broken relationship leave you bitter. Life is too short, love is too
beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment