ANGELINA JOLIE COVERS MARIE CLAIRE UK JUNE 2012

 
Fresh off of the grand announcement that she and Brad Pitt have gotten engaged, Angelina Jolie was selected to adorn the cover of the June 2012 issue of Marie Claire UK.

The 36-year-old superstar brought her beauty to the magazine's pages thanks to the Alexei Hay shot spread with the accompanying column finding her open up about topics including her actor fiance and her mother's influence.

Highlights from Miss Jolie's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire UK!

On her transition into the movie business, she explains:
"I woke up one day realising, 'God, I'm an actor'. I don't think I intended to be an actor. I think my mother wanted it for me. I loved telling stories, and I enjoyed the profession, but is it too late to be something else?"

On the subject of Brad Pitt:

"[Brad] has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear."

On what she's learned from her Oscar-nominated fiance:
"I suppose what I've learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I'm very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and

I wouldn't have that without him."

On her mother being an influence on how she handles issues with her children:
"My mom couldn't yell, and she couldn't swear. But she would cry. If I was out all night and didn't call, I could see in her face that she didn't sleep all night. And that she loved me."

No comments:

Post a Comment